CSA Work Boot - 83602
Regular price $279.99
Unit price per
Irish Setter CSA Crosby 83602 boot.
- The Crosby leather work boot is specifically designed for people who need flexibility in the front of the foot for bending, twisting, and crawling and stability in the heel that offers rugged durability.
- This 6-inch non-metallic safety toe boot is CSA approved and includes puncture resistant materials.
- The UltraDry™ waterproof membrane keeps you dry in wet conditions.
- The Memory Foam insole gives your feet immediate comfort.
- The comfortable sole is a long lasting, heat resistant material and includes a comfortable shank which provides more stable footing and helps support your feet and calves.
- The diamond shaped tread delivers excellent traction on any surfaces.
Find your size for some of our most popular footwear brands. We're always here to help you find the right fit in store or contact us.
Shipping & Returns
Simple flat rate shipping for all regular priced items.
Shipping in Canada: $19.99 flat rate shipping.
Shipping to the US: $30 shipping to the continental US states. Not including Hawaii, Alaska or other US territories and islands.
If you're local, pick-up your order anytime during business hours. You'll be notified when it's ready. Free local delivery is also available within Swift Current, SK.
We are happy to exchange or issue store credit for your purchase within 14 days. We do not offer cash refunds. All items must be in the original packaging, unworn and with the original receipt.
We do accept returns for online orders, the return shipping cost is the customers responsibility. Please contact us to start the return process at firstname.lastname@example.org or (306) 773-9502.
All sale items are a final sale.